Our experienced team of end-to-end AAV experts strive to accelerate progress in the AAV industry to further our mission to improve patients’ lives worldwide.
As our partner, you will have access to a high-performing, full scope AAV Manufacturing and Innovation Business, which offers:
- ‘Plug and play” process development and manufacturing platform process (i.e., same process for different transgenes and capsids) that delivers high product quality viral vector through proven know-how
- Fully integrated services covering construct and plasmid design, process development, analytical method development, GMP manufacturing, quality control and stability testing and CMC support
- A state-of-the-art AAV multi-suite, multi-product GMP manufacturing facility operating three 500L single-use bioreactors using a proprietary serum-free suspension process that has successfully executed over 45 batches since 2019
- Comprehensive suite of analytical methods that have met CMC requirements for three cleared IND applications to initiate Phase 1 Clinical trials in the US
- Platform scaled to 2,000L bioreactor with commercial GMP expertise in Oxford
We continuously innovate to improve our platform by:
- Optimising plasmids and process steps leading to exponential increases in process yield
- Developing and enhancing analytical methods to increase efficiency and quality
We have multiple active patents and extensive know-how covering our manufacturing processes.
Contact the team in Boston for more information at email@example.com or call +1 781 428 4536.
Oxford Biomedica owns an 80% share in Oxford Biomedica Solutions LLC, which operates out of the Boston Facility, with the remaining 20% share owned by Homology Medicines Inc.